1. Use lemons to sanitize your garbage disposal.
Make frozen vinegar cubes with small chunks of lemon to clean and sanitize your garbage disposal. It will work better and smell better too! Clean And Sanitize Your Garbage Disposal
2. Use baking soda and vinegar to unclog your sink.
You can use this old science fair standby to fix a sink that’s draining slowly. Unclog A Sink
3. Clean the inside of your dishwasher.
Your dishwasher need to be cleaned too! Learn a simple method that will remove all of the gunk and residue that’s lurking on the inside of your dishwasher. Clean Your Dishwasher
4. Use borax to clean (almost) anything.
Borax is one of the most useful cleaning supplies you can keep on hand. Check out the link below to learn about all the ways you can use it around your house!
5. Make your own cleaning solution for carpet cleaners.
This cleaning solution is just as effective as the store-bought kinds, but it’s WAY cheaper to make. Homemade Carpet Cleaner Solution
6. Deodorize your garbage can.
Don’t settle for a smelly garbage can. Eliminate those odours with some homemade deodorizing disks!